R N M
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
They will live for awhile!! If you are 40 years old you will never be forced to have an EV. There is no chance there will be enough charging stations across our great country😉 to have every person on electric cars. Our government can't get shit done as it is. So a lot of you "muscle car dudes" can relax. We will all be dead before this takes over. Happy Tuesday
I think the push for EVs by governments and automakers is also about total control of the population. Its already started on ICE cars with speed limiters, rev limiters etc but you can only do so much with ICE. I think new generation of politicians that are elected will ban all ICE cars new and used. They may allow them to exist in museums etc. This will probably happen sooner than most ppl think.

The EVs are much easier to control as they all can be updated with over-air updates. All the Tesla cars report back to the company. New generation of ppl are so accustomed to this with iphone and social media, but in the future this can be very dangerous. I think we take for granted the freedom we have to hop in a car and just drive anywhere.
Appreciate 0