View Single Post
      01-26-2021, 02:14 PM   #662
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouringM3 View Post
Despite all the best glamour shots, roller vids, and sexiest angles known to Tinder, all of the marketing efforts to promote the new G-series M3/M4 have failed on me.

In fact, i have to say, it's getting worse. I think the initial shock wore off and now i see it and just shake my head, wondering what in the flying fuck the designers were thinking with that front end.

Just because you can paint a car black, or matte black, or dark dark grey, and then color match the grilles, doesn't mean that it isn't a hideous design feature.

As a consumer, you shouldn't WANT to hide top-priority design aspects of your car!

Thank goodness companies and people like Imran@Evolve are making updated front facias for this series, I wouldn't be advocating so hard for the G81 here in the states if it weren't for these options!
Just because YOU don't like it, doesn't mean it IS a hideous design feature. I love the new design and so do many others. My dealership has 6 manuals and 9 competitions in the order bank and that's before anyone has seen them on the road. I'm the first manual up and I cannot wait.

I feel bad for you that you hate it. I feel pretty fortunate that I love it. It was this or a gently used GT3 in 6MT.
Appreciate 3
Jcali861479.00
Dr.Deep1827.00
Scorp!on1514.50