03-05-2021, 07:56 PM   #5015
FizzyElf
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: X30e on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
I get it. This was my first BMW as well. I hemmed and hawed for almost a year after I first drove one. I looked at everything under the sun and didn't love the look of the SUV's out there. I also wasn't going to drive a grocery getter. I like something with ass in it.

I actually didn't even want to look at the BMW initially because I was never a fan of the interior. I was so nervous when I signed the line and thought I was crazy for the first few months. You know what though, a year later hearing it start up puts a smile on my face and still love the way it looks. It's fun to drive too. Fear/worry takes the excitement/joy out. You've worked damn hard so ENJOY the hell out of it. Don't wait for the ball to drop, it may never and you've spent time worrying about something that may never happen.
Thank you rebekahb

I ordered the X3E with a hitch for taking my bicycle to the trails. It also has good torque and I get free charging at work and rockstar parking there too. I look forward to trying out the adaptive cruise control. I make a ton of short trips to the shops, etc, so not having to fire up the gas engine for short trips is going to be nice.

According to the warranty guide the Battery is covered for 8 years too, yay.

It's not a fancy "M" car but it's the best I can do and I earned it all on my own.
Buug95917387.00
TiMSport12796.50
Vivek.1366.00