Mamba
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 M3 Comp XDrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [0.00]
EDIT:

Wow! Okay, where do I begin. 2022 has been a roller coaster for me. After eagerly waiting for my individual order for 9 months (in addition to all the months prior) and then to finally not be able to get the car due to unforeseen circumstances was excruciating to say the least.

Anyway, fast forward to March-23 I had a choice to put in another individual order but I didn’t have it in me to wait for another 9 months but was fortunate enough to score an upcoming stock IOMG.

Personally not a fan of green cars but after seeing this colour in person on this particular car, it has grown on me.

Spec wise it’s no way close to the OG, but I am happy I was able to get hold of one finally.

M3 Competition Sedan MxDrive

Full Leather Merino in Kyalami Orange/Black

826 M Black Wheels

The car has arrived into the detail bay from the port today and delivery scheduled for Monday arvo.

Again, huge thanks to my mate TEGRITY as this wouldn’t have been possible without his help.

Will post more after picking her up!

Cheers
M

Hello all,

Coming from MB and being an ardent AMG (particularly the C63's) fan, the new design of the G80/82 has completely swung me over to BMW/M. (And of course the fact that the new C63s is going to be a hybrid didn't help ).

After spending several thousand hours on this forum (couldn't be more thankful to you all) and talking to my mate TEGRITY, I've finally ordered my M3 G80 xdrive which I am told is due to arrive here in Australia sometime mid next year.

I've also spoken to my dealer to have production allocated at the earliest in March-22 so can also get the M 50th Anniversary badges.

Below is my build and spec:

M3 Competition Sedan MxDrive

Individual Paint - Grigio Telesto Pearl

Full Leather Merino in Kyalami Orange/Black

M Carbon Bucket Seats

M Carbon exterior package

826 M Black Wheels

I'll continue to update this thread as and when things build up.

Cheers

M
Attached Images

chicagofan0019146.00
JDUNITNOW3511.50
jmg18705.00
DimM3302.00
FrankieNuo1219.00
TEGRITY616.50