09-14-2021, 02:31 PM   #127
dirtyfreebooter
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vespa

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza1976 View Post
Isn't that 5k over credit for stuff in their parts dept, like tint, ppf, etc? One of my buddies went and looked at an M3 they had and that was part of that cars deal about 2 weeks ago.
yea, since i am doing frozen color, doing full car PPF and schomp quoted me at $10k for PPF, $1k for tint. Haha so much for the $5k accessories which were all at MSRP or higher. schomp sucks IMHO. when i told them i don't want any accessories, they said the $5k was required.

my friend has a frozen gray m4 gts and he has full car PPF and its amazing how easy it is to care for vs naked frozen paint.

but basically getting quotes for various places for PPF around boulder/denver area
  • full PPF -> $6500 - $7500 (xpel stealth)
  • tint (rear + 4 sides) $675 - $800 (xpel prime xr)
  • ceramic coat on PPF + wheels -> $500 - $700 (with full PPF)

I went an visited denver auto shield and watched an aston martin dbs get full PPF and saw some tint jobs while i was there. super high quality from what i saw.

the only thing is, all these PPF places basically need Xpel to have a pattern to really do anything, i was interested in getting PPF on the back of the carbon bucket seats (have a 9 yr that kicks the seat) but no one seemed to want to do it without a "pattern" ... lame
Appreciate 0