Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
90%< of owners just get these cars as daily drivers and don't track them.
This so much this, pretty much sums up quite a lot of people on this forums, who gets this type of cars they do not track them they only drive them during certain times of the year, cause winter takes to hard toll on them even though all these cars are tested for winter seasons.

So imagine this a car of this type loaded with decent amount of equipment landing at a price of 92 560$ that only will be driven pretty much on weekends and only during the 6-7 months of spring/summer/early autumn.

How big of a crowd of car owners is that, yet they are the most vocal on these forums.

And if this crowd of car owners is huge witch it probably could be i have no idea, then people have either way to much money in their pockets and way to much free time on their hands to focus so much energy on disliking a certain design element of a car.

The new M3/M4 will probably be very good and loads of people commenting on these forums "I wont buy it, yada yada, i will go over to porsche, yada yada" so well then go on, but please on your way to Porsche witch is probably great cars also, please close down your account on these forums and stop spewing your toxic opinion on these forums, we have already heard it and the jokes and your complaints about the new design are getting old fast.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 1