United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
Absolutely beautiful. I hate you lol...I seriously have written off isle of man green as a potential color of choice till I saw your photos...Your photos actually makes the car look GREEN not tealish like plenty of others on this thread...is it because it's so clean or just ceramic coated?

Any way you can provide a front shot in that same light and if it's not too trouble what it would look like also when the sun is just getting ready to set. I want to see what it looks like with no sunlight.
I actually posted those because I remember you saying it was dull and disappointing the color is a show stopper without question.

I didn't edit the pictures and the color is actually brighter than that in person. It's raining now and it still pops like crazy. Every single person who sees the car turns their head to look so if it was truly boring I don't think that would be the case. I have a few front shots I can post there's some sun glare in them though. I can take one with now dirty and raining as well. The color hasn't looked dull at all even before the coating. Having ceramic simply gives it a little more pop like a filter would on your phone but it's real not some trickery.

I'm in my 30's since you asked about age.
Attached Images

2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 2