09-25-2020, 02:34 PM   #61
Art__Vandelay
Lieutenant Colonel
Croatia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcali86 View Post
I know there are options, I just mean the images could have used black wheels to show the colors more. The wheels stand out too much to me, black would have given the color more attention to stand out, as that's the point of it here. Not sure where you're located, but hoping if it's the US we get a silver wheel option for you, I'm going black but it sucks if you can't get the one you want. Fingers crossed for you!
Ah okay, I get what you've meant. I'm in Switzerland, but I haven't seen any silver wheels so far, regardless of the country. And no pictures or any infos about silver wheels yet, so I'm afraid they really won't offer any of them, which is very disappointing. I know black/dark wheels are currently in trend (it seems especially in the USA), but I know many people who don't like black wheels and I can't understand why they don't offer even one option for them, so frustrating.

The only acceptable option could be the goldish M performance wheels, although I never intended to ever have gold wheels (but at least you see them, so you can see the stance of the car instead of a black hole in the wheel arches). But this is going to be pricey since you can't buy the car with those wheels from factory. And they are 20" front and 21" rear, pretty big and probably not that comfortable.

I know there will always be aftermarket options, but I always prefer OEM if possible.

Last edited by Art__Vandelay; 09-25-2020 at 03:27 PM..
Appreciate 0