View Single Post
      10-16-2021, 12:00 AM   #554
NSG332
Private
Rep
Drives: Mercedes C43 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by g80 Portimaoblue View Post
In the same situation as you are in buddy. I should have my car in the garage by now. Not sure about the carfax situation. I decided to just wait until bmw announces something.

Honestly if it isn't for it being a little more expensive and slower than the m3 I seriously would considered the audi rs5 as my plan b car. They are pretty similar in specs although the g80 is proven to be faster and better in handling. But I think the RS5 looks better IMO.
Same position as you guys. Car is currently sitting at the dealership and is one of the cars affected by the engine stop sale. Fortunately don’t absolutely need the practicality of a 4 door vehicle and being one of the few people who likes the exterior of the C8, I’m seriously considering that vehicle (will have to pay above sticker unfortunately) but waiting till I can find the exact spec I want.

If the G80 comes available before I get my hands on a C8 I like, then I’ll have some tough decisions to make *first world problems*

Having already waited 7 months for this car - an additional few months for a potential fix in addition to a scarlet letter on the car’s history just doesn’t sit well with me for a car over $85k.
Appreciate 0