06-21-2021, 08:58 AM   #103
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
Pleas let us all know what supplies? I just think it's BS they will take your money right away, tell you it will be ready on the 1st week of May and what is todays date? The shipping stuff with Covid? Really? Im in the industrial side of Piping. We have been having Zero issues for awhile now. It;s all the same stuff they are using. If it's the resonators they can't get, OK. Other than that it's stainless Tubing/piping and some dudes welding. It's all good. I don't have it by Mid July, I'm cancelling the credit card payment. I'm sure they can sell it to someone else. I'm barely driving the car now anyway. Just frustrating to be told one thing and then it's not even close to being done when they said
Im glad to hear that you are not having any delays in your industry, we work with over 150 manufacturers they are all having delays

We are running into delays ourselves with our own container of carbon fiber parts being stuck for months.

I understand the frustration of the constant ETA change, i would not blame AA or any other manufacturer as its out of their control.

Back to your original post, the delay has nothing to do with new parts as the team of engineers working on new parts is not the same team processing orders or getting raw material by sea

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0