View Single Post
      06-20-2021, 05:02 PM   #102
SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
EL orders are delayed due to high demand and a very low supply because of Covid. shipments are taking forever to be delivered

Meanwhile, the team of engineers get paid to create new products which is exactly what they are doing. Whether they do or not will not make the shipment come any faster

I don't understand the point you are trying to make in your last post since the 2 issues are in no way related
Pleas let us all know what supplies? I just think it's BS they will take your money right away, tell you it will be ready on the 1st week of May and what is todays date? The shipping stuff with Covid? Really? Im in the industrial side of Piping. We have been having Zero issues for awhile now. It;s all the same stuff they are using. If it's the resonators they can't get, OK. Other than that it's stainless Tubing/piping and some dudes welding. It's all good. I don't have it by Mid July, I'm cancelling the credit card payment. I'm sure they can sell it to someone else. I'm barely driving the car now anyway. Just frustrating to be told one thing and then it's not even close to being done when they said
Appreciate 0