aaron.ricci
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: AMG c63s

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBrand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.ricci View Post
Several months later, I connect with this.. how are things now? What did you end up doing?
After dealing with a lot of run around from a few places I ended up doing PPF. I had to take it back and have them re-do a couple of spots as they had imperfections in them. I'm still mixed on the whole deal as it's expensive and I had less than stellar performance from 2 places I dealt with.

Ultimately though it is much easier to clean and I don't have to worry about scratching the paint in the area's I applied it to. I also don't stress as much going down our crappy roads or a truck etc throwing a rock at the bumper or hood.

Would I do it again? If I was leasing nope. Not worth it to me. If I bought and was planning on keeping a long time as well as how special the car was and how I planned on using I would definitely ponder it again. As with anything price is always a big factor to me.
Thanks for getting back to me. Yea the actual quality of installation is where my quotes are coming in around 2800 just for the front and rockers.

I did buy the car though!! Keep getting mixed feelings about it.
Appreciate 0