View Single Post
      06-01-2022, 07:36 AM   #51
MCM4
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 GMC AT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimsimmaM340i View Post
This is what is bothering me. I got a prod number back in January. There were many other people on here that ordered after me that went into prod.

Now because of a reason no one can tell me, I was bumped to a MY23 way back in early April. This is going to cost me thousands more and BMW and my CA don't care and just give the generic, part shortages and supply chain. Don't like it, cancel your order. How about some good customer service and help those people out who have been waiting with some incentives.
I am almost in the same boat. Production # in January, week 11 build. All W11s got skipped and thrown to the back of the line. I went to 20 then 23. Many other guys come along, get allocated after and are already built and shipped. I ordered a CT5-V Blackwing in September last year, and a 2nd in December. Neither has been accepted yet and now that increase for MY23 is 7k for the base car and thousands more on the packages I had. Oh well, out of my control, I have the choice to pay the extra or pass.
Appreciate 0