SimsimmaM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 Comp xDrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M3Cx  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs1403 View Post
I really hope there are some added standard options. Already know the CCBs I specced will make the $3700 price increase turn into $4k+.

BMW is really sticking it to people who've been waiting months for MY'22 allocations. 'Oh sorry, you don't get a car this year. Here's a $4k price increase, f*ck you'. Don't think I'm interested in paying likely over $5k more on top of higher rates for the same exact car by virtue of missing out on a MY'22 allocation. Those who got and financed this car at 0.9% just even earlier this year are paying a lot less for it. Just about done with this sh!tshow.
This is what is bothering me. I got a prod number back in January. There were many other people on here that ordered after me that went into prod.

Now because of a reason no one can tell me, I was bumped to a MY23 way back in early April. This is going to cost me thousands more and BMW and my CA don't care and just give the generic, part shortages and supply chain. Don't like it, cancel your order. How about some good customer service and help those people out who have been waiting with some incentives.
Appreciate 0