Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3C mXdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush111 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzz24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush111 View Post
I did receive a production number. BMW probably prioritize by country/market volume and also within dealers of a given country. My dealer is unfortunately not a high volume M car seller…
If you have a production number that should mean that you have an allocation, however you also will be assigned a VIN right before the car goes in to production. If you don't have a VIN yet, then your car definitely hasn't been built...

You can also call BMW Genius Canada and give them the production number and they can give you the status.
I have called BMW Canada phone line a few times and frankly it is pretty useless. Even by providing my Production Number, they seem to know nothing or be able to provide any status. Now I am reading from sub forums that Carbon Roof is not available form 2022…. ? Anyone heard this from their Canadian dealer?
They are the worst Customer service I have ever dealt with.

I haven't checked with my SA in regarding carbon roof, and the carbon bucket seems to be okay at the moment. Laser headlight is the only problem and they don't know when the restriction will be lifted.
Appreciate 0