View Single Post
      02-01-2022, 01:38 PM   #536
Ryan_sng
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: ‘16 S3, G80 M3C (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81bear View Post
**Update** - Well after a week of back and forth with the dealer the best I could get them to agree to was a $2k fully refundable deposit until the car is put into production.

Reading through all the threads about delays and recalls I decided to bite the bullet and drop down the deposit to secure the allocation. Speaking of allocation, they did confirm that the June allocation was just that and not a spot on a waiting list...

Now the wait begins... Hopefully without all the sh*t you guys are dealing with.

Thanks for all the help fellas!
I wonder why every dealership is different with their deposit structure and terms. One dealership I went to wanted $5000 deposit non refundable, and the other dealership said $1500, cancel at any time before signing and get your refund. The second dealership specifically said "we're not gonna take you're money, if you don't buy your M3 I have 10 other people who will buy it". Which makes it weird why your dealership wouldn't budge. It's not like you bought a whacky colored 2 series GC with an off color interior