Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M240ix vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Looking good!

Any plans to do the front/rear reflector delete?
My wife thinks I spend too much time with the car that can be better spent taking more care of our baby. So even tiny projects like that would have to be pushed out - I've added it to my cart at IND a couple of times but then walked away. Maybe soon when I'm on parental leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Im blue with envy --- that color is amazing
Hahaha… you can fix that quite easily with a sixth car in your already beyond-impressive stable. It would have been awesome if a lot of Individual car owners lived close to each other - videos and photos of a Individual car chain going down the road would be amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
looks sharp. that color really looks great on the M4. reminds me a lot of Santorini
Thanks! Just contributing to the eye candy available here. snareman started it with his Enzian G82. And yeah, there are a couple of individual blues that are so close together that almost no one can say for sure what they are looking at in photos.
Pop them out and have them painted by a professional. You'll save money that way, and I'm sure your wife will appreciate that.
Appreciate 1
kjx3201.50