View Single Post
      12-26-2020, 05:09 PM   #25
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I saw that. What they are actually suffering from is poor and greedy legal counsel. My daughter is a 2nd year in law school and laughed at the suit when she heard about it.
I don't know if it's a matter of poor legal counselling.
One of Lewis' sponsors is IWC, a brand in a competing watch conglommerate.
Maybe they saw an oppertunity to bully one of their competitors by using this as a legal tool.
But point is, Lewis should know that this is happening (and he does), and should know that it's a sign of poor character if you let yourself in with such things, whether he wins or loses.
I think it's more a question of upbringing/education than legal counselling.
Legal counselling may predict the outcome, but maybe not the morality of the matter.

It's a bit like Max Verstappen would be sueing the Pepsi Co. if they want to further expand their Pepsi Max products in Europe..... because his name is also Max...(imagine if that would happen...)
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 12-26-2020 at 05:21 PM..
Appreciate 3