Quote:
Originally Posted by GERMAN M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockArrival View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
There is also a history here where a truly terrible photo leaked first that for sure didn't help set the tone. That said the extent of judgment before the car has been seen IRL has been unprecedented and the same is now happening to the driving dynamics. In the end my guess is still that all will be fine and it will be seen as a worthy M car in all aspects.
I really don't understand how the driving dynamics are getting poo-poo'd all while we watch the same engine in the X3M just crushing it!

She really doesn't photo well though.
Some care about more than 0 to 60 times :
Totally agree! I never think to myself how fast can I get to 60. I tend to be quite conservative with my ///M3. Every so often I push it on the highway, but I definitely don't abuse the vehicle. I have always been one who looks at vehicles from an aesthetic point of view, and for me the new G8x just doesn't exemplify what the ///M division should be. But again, maybe I need to see one for myself as well. :
Why even get an M car if you don't drive it like it's supposed to be driven?
Because I want one! : And How is it exactly suppose to be driven anyways? :
As I stated before, I do push it on the highway at times, but I tend to be cautious when driving around others. Plus, how fast can you really drive here in the states anyways?? :