Garage List
  [9.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjamz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by s4awd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaalrasha View Post
Every new M3 car launch had people being skeptical... people who didn't like the car when it was first shown / announced and everything ... happens all the time.

While i remember people not liking the new car before, it's the first time so many people actually really still hates it... And the monkey marketing around doesn't help either... I think it's pretty clear BMW is trying to change its target consumers. While i know tones of doctor / dentists / layers buying a sleek F82 with m performance parts, mainly just for show, these guys for sure ain't gonna take and G80 / 82 with performance part, they would look like ricer boys.
Nah man. I was considering keeping my e92 until I saw the M4 concept. There was no doubt about the looks. Turbos yes but not the look.
Agreed. I can't ever recall people complaining about the look and styling of a M3 before.

Don't think it happens for ferraris, porsches and lambos each time they release a car and their sales keep going up. BMW leadership must think they know something the rest of the industry doesn't. I hope they are right.
Yes and no.

Had they kept the same style as the last front end, I'm sure people would have barked that they need to refresh their styling etc.

Like it or not, they jumped off the deep end and I like that they at least took a shot at it. I also don't think it's that bad and overall, it's a much better car for those of us who don't care about weight/track issues. Better tech, nicer interior, overall jump to the next level.

I'm more surprised that there isn't more of an uproar at the pricing vs the front end.
Appreciate 0