Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.ricci View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbethesda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron.ricci View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
Under those configurations, all I was able to find was what kind of information you can display under "Road" and "Sport" functions. I have yet to find a setting to default the rev counter as a default option on startup *sigh*
Still nothing huh?

I am still under the impression that you have to press "m mode" by the gear shift to trigger the rev limiter on HUS.
Unfortunately, this is the case. Hopefully, in a future software release, they will allow M-mode settings to be stored in the M1 & M2 buttons.
Right, that's unfortunate. I'm hoping you could also adjust the size of the tach.

I'm at an about 800 miles on break in started looking at the configurations. To clarify the M mode doesn't change any performance setting but the view of the analog display/HUD.

If traction setting is on MDM or DSC OFF, you must press M button twice. Am I missing any other rabbit holes? Haha
Sport M mode also turns off some nannies (not sure which ones). Yes, sounds like you got it.

If you want the tach smaller in HUD, you could try the reduced height setting.
Ya I was like NO WAY did I press that twice earlier haha.

It will be fine, AMG had several views and adjustments I'm surprised BMW didn't follow.

Can I ask for your spirited drive configurations? MDM mode?
Appreciate 0