View Single Post
      05-12-2023, 12:11 AM   #48
Indo Rider
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aalfred View Post
R u friends with him or what? Ive seen multiple threads from him all with snarky comments and nothing useful. Thinking he is too funny. Its very simple, if you dont feel like answering a post, just move on to the next thread. Just like most of us do. You dont see everyone answering every threads. Have u personally tried the search function on this site? Its terrible. You have to go to google to search for a post on bimmerpost. So the answer is simple, if you dont wanna answer it or feel annoyed, DONT DO IT, MOVE ON. How dumbed down is that. Its a forum and last time I checked, there isnt any limits on the posts you make or asking repeated questions. If there is one, the moderator would say so. So just stick to your lane. We are all adults here (maybe some arent), but stop posting shit asking to search. Peace out !!!
Not friends with him, and I don't want to fight with you or anyone. I use the search all the time, agree not great, but you'll easily find this answer because there's like 20 threads all asking the same questions over and over. Also, no rule I can't post to say try a search, not sure why you get to decide what people should or shouldn't post... I was just offering a different perspective.
Appreciate 0