View Single Post
      04-19-2024, 09:15 PM   #67
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Am I the only person here that doesn't like the Sprint format?
I also don't like the sprint format. It takes something away from the 'specialty' of the sunday race.
And part of the results sometimes come down more on luck than on skill if the drivers have very little time to set up their cars.
I think it's something that is created to better fill the friday. More a commercial induced decision than a sportive induced decision.
Also with now so many points in the sprint format, you get the risk that lesser teams will take more risk to score in the sprint race than in the main race.

Also with now so many races per year, do we really need even more excitement?
Friday is a work day anyways.
When the sprint format was introduced I think I liked it because it was new, but nowadays with the format changing every year, it looks more and more as a not well planned out afterthought.
They're clearly struggeling with how to implement the sprint format.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 04-19-2024 at 09:51 PM..
Appreciate 3
M5Rick61547.50
NYG10960.00