08-23-2023, 03:20 PM   #597
Casone238
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadHombreLou View Post
Haha. I'm in similar boat. Did PCD yesterday and it was awesome. Just dropped for ppf, tint and ceramic. I was told next week. Fingers crossed.

Here are pics right before I dropped off this morning. I'm bracing myself for the negative feedback on the dravit forum since I'm in the small minority that is willing to stealth ppf dravit grey. Will post some pics once it's done.
Don’t listen to them I saw a stealth wrapped Dravit M340 and it was amazing. My personal gripe with dravit is that flaky gold that is exposed in the sun. I don’t mind the gold undertone but the flaky gold bothers me and the stealth wrap pretty much kills that.

I think I saw your car when I was there on Monday, it wasn’t in the lobby it was under the pillers where they line up the cars right when you exit the classroom.

I would post more pics but all my pics are of the PCD, while the truck delivered the car & when I dropped it off I told my wife to take pictures but she dropped the ball lol. My detailer will post pics as he progresses through the job. He’s also going on vacation starting tomorrow until Tuesday. Hopefully I’ll have it before September 5th since that’s my birthday. He asked if I was in a rush to get it back & I told him no, just because I want him and his team to take there time and do a perfect job. Not to mention the ceramic coating on the wheels glass & interior plus smoking out the reflectors and tail lights he added that for free.
Appreciate 2