04-17-2024, 02:18 PM   #371
7Dub7
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric325ci View Post
I live in South Florida only minutes away from Southeast Coating and Fabrication, so I decided to call them directly to inquire. I spoke to the owner, Paul, who is an incredibly nice guy and happens to be a G87 M2 owner himself.

I highly recommend reaching out to Southeast Coating and Fabrication to protect your oil cooler, so I’ve added their contact info below:

Price: $325
Southeast Coating and Fabrication
IG: southeast_coating_fabrication
(954) 960-5461
I suggest no one buy from them if you want a smooth experience.

Southeast coating fabrication are absolute scammers. Not only did I receive mine late, it doesn’t even fit properly . After paying the labor to put it on, its all wonky (as seen in picture below)
After talking to Paul he cut me short and basically said he’d send me a new one the next day (im in Florida also). To which I was ok with. A week goes by, nothing, two go by nothing. After calling him says he’ll send it out next day. He doesn’t.

One month goes by, and mind you this oil cooler scrapes everywhere (since it doesn’t fit), and it starts banging around at speeds of 90+. So I’ve had the car for a month and a half at this point and a full month of that im not able to enjoy it…

I had enough so I call him asking for a refund, he then proceeds to lie to me that they sent me a replacement week ago. And he’s fine with refunding me if I send that one back. I asked for tracking info or any proof, to which he’s rushing me to get off the phone cause he’s going into a “meeting”
Ever since then he hasn’t responded to any calls and has been ghosting me.

Avoid these crooks. (Check out other people they scammed here)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0