View Single Post
      10-26-2021, 12:19 AM   #1
Salespunk
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Slow

Another KW HAS Setup with a Twist

Had a KW setup installed today. EAS spent a lot of time getting exactly the setup that I wanted from the car and I am very happy with the results. Had them even the gap front to rear instead of running the rear tucked and having a front gap.

Brooklyn Grey G80 M3 Competition - KW Suspension HAS Sleeve-Over Kit, PSI High-Flow Midpipes, IND Painted Front/Rear Reflectors by european auto source, on Flickr

Brooklyn Grey G80 M3 Competition - KW Suspension HAS Sleeve-Over Kit, PSI High-Flow Midpipes, IND Painted Front/Rear Reflectors by european auto source, on Flickr

Had a few other goodies installed as well, most notably 18/12 spacers. Started with 15/12, but the fronts still weren't flush and I wasn't happy with the look. It rubs pretty hard (I ended up with Pirelli's from the tire lottery) in reverse on the right side duct fins, but I will trim them up at some point and either way, it isn't anything critical.

With this setup both wheels are equally flush now. As far as the ride goes, it is excellent. I tried both Comfort and Sport and was happy either way. Didn't really notice any difference from stock even on sharp impacts or big compressions over the 75 mile drive home. Overall really impressed with both BMW's damper tuning and KW's spring rates/ride height.

Last edited by Salespunk; 10-27-2021 at 10:12 AM..
Appreciate 9
GMV Auto158.00
r33_RGSport13035.00
tom @ eas8265.00
hova001191.50
JTO245276.00
jermoni96139.00
jmg18818.00