View Single Post
      08-12-2021, 05:50 AM   #90
truekumar
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW x£

Quote:
Originally Posted by snareman View Post
They're really tough to understand without seeing them in person and I still have no idea what Santorini actually looks like. I always thought Enzian was pure blue with a little bit of turquoise in it and Santorini was blue with a little bit of something else in it. Someone else on here posted that Enzian was blue with a little bit of purple in it and Santorini was blue with I forget what in it. Although I'm not sure that really helps if you haven't seen them. They are tough colors to comprehend without seeing them in person. I would have liked to have gone with a different interior than black but was afraid I would make a wrong choice without seeing in person and then be stuck with it for 3 to 4 years every day. I had no real idea exactly what I was getting until I finally saw it in person at the performance center. Enzian and I'm guessing also Santorini are just really unique blues. People that have seen them have commented on that that there is just something unique and special about them compared to other blues on the road
Which one would you say is the darker one of the two colours?
Appreciate 0