Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: TBII G82 6MT

Garage List
2021 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
812 is absolutely gorgeous, although i haven't driven one myself so can't really comment on the experience. But for me when I think ferrari I automatically gravitate towards something mid engine. At that point it's a question of performance over drama. Yes an f8 or even a 488 will give you the performance, but IMO the 458 or f430 give you drama (and the performance ain't bad). Doesn't hurt that they can be had relatively cheaper ($150k-$250k range).
Quote:
Originally Posted by masd79 View Post
Going old, buy a f430, murci instead of a 458
I'll keep the F430 in mind! I definitely love how it looks. Here in Georgia you can find one with a clean title, good service record, and no accidents (as long as theyre honest) for anywhere from $120-$150k. I remember when I first were looking into them, my wife next to me was surprised by how "modern" it looks, of course we know that means timeless design. However, she has this odd stigma that getting a much older Ferrari says we are cheaping out to be part of the brand. For car enthusiasts like us on the forum, this is not true and I don't care about what other people's negative thoughts are on this piece of heritage... but she does, and happy wife is happy life. I'll bring it up again and see how she feels in a test drive. I appreciate both of your inputs! I almost forgot about the f430 and how great it is!

Last edited by Nate.G82; 08-14-2022 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: Grammar
Appreciate 1
wtwo317971.00