Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: TBII G82 6MT

Garage List
2021 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm490 View Post
I say try to get a 992 GT3RS because from the looks of it nothing is touching that car and it looks the part as well. If not I would say the next car I would try to get is the SF90 because WOW. Just saw one the other day and it is incredible.
I don't know how I feel about it, to be honest. It's such a beast with a siren's song! But, the test mule looks so... angular. It's definitely something I would need to see in person and see if I like it (same thing I had to do with the nostrils on the g8x). I'll talk to my local dealer and see what I can do about allocations and test drives whenever it becomes available. Now for the SF90, I agree that it's just so spectacular. However, I don't have any relations to Ferrari, so they'll just laugh at my face if I try to buy one. I believe someone up high enough on that food chain won't want to sell theirs either... at least not for a reasonable price. Since when did I have to dedicate a lifestyle around a car manufacturer in order to buy the model I want???
Appreciate 2
jm490519.00
Mar481099.50