01-12-2023, 02:27 PM   #11
OwnerF16
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M4 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnerF16 View Post
Little late to this thread but I've had full ceramic applied to 3 of my cars and I love the protection, just wish I'd coated my M4 w PPF before...

First installer came recommended by a co-worker, Glasslife Atlanta. They were more expensive than my 2nd choice (USA Reflections Auto Spas) but I went with them based on the rec. My vehicle had some rear deck lid damage and I asked for that to be touched up. After P/U I noticed the paint touch up didn't completely cover the damage, so I saw about 1/8in of bare metal. I called the owner and he called me back, assuring me the bare metal had been covered and would be protected. For the higher price, poor customer service experience and what I consider poor attention to detail I did not go back to Glasslife Atlanta.

Second and final installer was USA Reflections Auto Spa in Alpharetta (Brian, 770-696-1199). Exceptional customer service and a great product. My first car was an SUV and I got his Silver Package to check his product. Turned out great so I took my new M4 to his shop for his lifetime package and window tinting. Incredibly happy with the ceramic coating, just wish I'd gotten the PPF on the BMW!

I bought and iND engine cover in Dravit Grey, which they coated for free. I've recently had 2 spots on my hood I couldn't clean and I took it back to Brian and his team and they spent about an hour to take care of these blemishes and re-apply another ceramic coating.

Top notch product and team. PM if you'd like any prices.
I was mistaken, believed you couldn’t apply a PPF after the ceramic but I’ve been wrong before so I had that done last week. I’m very happy with the PPF.
Appreciate 0