View Single Post
      01-24-2021, 03:51 PM   #71
SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXE46 View Post
I understand where you're coming from regarding the manual and the spouse not being able to drive it. I think about this often, on one hand it can be a good thing since these days few can drive a manual. However, God forbid you're in an emergency situation and someone else needs to take over driving duties lol.

Me being in South Florida, there really is no need for AWD and I have no experience with them. The bit about having to change all tires depending on thread depth if one has a damage is concerning. Although, to help mitigate those costs one could just buy the BMW Wheel & Tire add-on.
I don't understand the living in Florida comment to needing AWD? The car will have horrible traction just like all the F series do now. My car is full bolt and and traction is ass. Again, everyone will get what best suits them. If you are wanting a super fun street car, where you can floor it from a traffic light or a second gear roll race, then AWD is for you my man. If you ever plan to mod it or tune it in the future, that would also be something to think about. I have a biased opinion anymore. Going forward, I want AWD for all my vehicles. Unless the new Corvette Z06 or Zr1 blows my mind.
Appreciate 1
EXE462100.00