12-05-2020, 08:07 PM   #18
EXE46
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i RWD Aka New E39 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Savagegeese for me. I love how technical they get when discussing the car in the shop. They just recently did one for the LFA and it was incredible.
I disagree to a degree in that he's thorough but he's a Toyota Lexus fan boy aka biased towards their product. He even heaped praise on one of the most lackluster and forgettable cars Lexus makes - the RC350. Yet I saw him convey negative things towards the F80, F87 and even a Porsche 911. No matter how mediocre the Toyota product is he always reviews those favorably.

Ps. Looking forward to Joe and throttle House, CH, aka people who knows and or experienced the great BMW's of the bygone era. The majority of today's reviewers are for entertainment especially if we are talking about Domestic reviewers. I want to know how the car performs relative to the F80, steering, handling, balance, braking etc. I don't care about quarter mile runs either for this car so Carwow is out. Guys like Doug provides nothing relevant, the dumb quirks and scores are meaningless and have no bearing in making a decision on any car.

Last edited by EXE46; 12-05-2020 at 08:20 PM..
Appreciate 0