Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrotm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
They say the direction BMW is heading. They are looking to buck the trend of traditional and going for something entirely different. Only way to know if it truly works is to see how sales are over the next couple of years.

I don't like everything they've done as of late and I especially didn't like the G8x design at first but as more photos and videos rolled out I ended up loving it and ordering one.
The current market is no way to judge sales. This market is nuts, all brands in my area have no inventory. Everything is selling.
That is why I say over the next couple of years. Too soon to really judge how long this kind of shortage for all the brands will last, TBH. However, even if every brand is facing a shortage but still selling everything they put out on the lots, that still has to say something.

Most people aren't going to go out and plunk down the money for an M2/M3/M4 that they absolutely hate the design of just because they can't find anything better out there. There will be some out there that will buy purely for the performance enhancements alone but I would imagine that most that buy are buying because of the performance and they like the way a vehicle looks to a certain extent.
First year of anything will usually sell well.

Look at the z4 LOL. Those numbers will
Make you run for the hills!

Right now in today's current market it's hard to even get a baseline as you can sell used cars for more than they where new!

My friend just sold his Kia SUV for more than he bought it for !

It's Craziness out their!
It's a mad, crazy world out there right now for sure!

Current - 2024 G05 X5 ///M60i in Java Green
Past - 2005 E53 X5 3.0i in Titanium Silver; 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue; 2019 G01 X3 M40i in Glacier Silver; 2022 G80 M3 Competition in Twilight Purple
Appreciate 0