View Single Post
      02-01-2021, 08:53 AM   #7665
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
What good looking people often fail to recognize is that no matter how hard I try to work on my body and figure and appearance, my looks won't change. I could have the hottest body in the world for someone in their 50s and you have pretty much already stated that you wouldn't be interested because I'm not good looking enough, so it doesn't matter how charming my personality or how well I treat my friends and loved ones, you would never know.
You know, whether you care to admit it or not, that there is actually a lot you can change about you (without resorting to surgery). You said you were getting a trainer and changing your eating habits. Have you? You still have a ways to go. Tough love, but there it is.

Stop whining about how you can't change your look when you know you can in fact change it with some weight loss, a decent haircut, a shave, and some decent clothes. If you aren't going to do that, then at least embrace who you are, because you don't appear to have done that either. I promise that despite tales to the contrary, the camera isn't in fact stealing a part of your soul, so do try to smile in your pictures yes?

The confidence you project will go a long way, even if your looks are only passable. I'm not talking about asshole like confidence to be clear. You'll know it when you have it.

You honestly have a lot of potential, but I don't think you see it yet. I think you have given up on yourself to a degree, but aren't satisfied either because you long for something more. That's a bad place to be in because you have neither accepted yourself, nor are you seriously changing what you don't like about yourself either.

And maybe I've read you wrong, I don't know you, I'm just going on what I see online from your posts.
Appreciate 2
Sara5812.00