11-15-2021, 07:46 AM   #55
JTO24
never could compete with Lloyd Braun
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidXJ View Post
Fabulous looking beast. Such a flattering colour, and I say this being a completely unapologetic Tanzanite partisan... I'll be interested to hear about the effect of your exhaust mods. Of course, here in the land of muffle regs (aka the UK) our options for opening up the sound while still being legal for emissions etc seem pretty limited. But I'm sure there are workarounds and options would appear to be coming online all the time.

Anyway, congrats--a truly impressive machine; and some terrifically eye-catching autumnal portraits!

D
As a former TZB owner I was tempted to spec it again for this car, but I've never had a grey/silver car before so went in this direction. Happy I did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_The_Clean1 View Post
@JTO24 Nice ride man. I'm waiting on the G87 M2's arrival. But if that doesn't deliver in every department I'll be looking into getting a G80 M3 is this very same color!
Thanks! The G87 should be a home run if it's anything like a mix of my former OG M2 and this G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKNESSAudiDad View Post
Op, which part of South Jersey are you, I’m in Millville.
Nice! I'm not far, I'm in Washington Twp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct_m340 View Post
Awesome pics man - how much did the springs and spacers cost ?
The springs were $310 and spacers were $180 for the 12mm pair and $185 for the 15mm pair

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavearm View Post
Best looking G80 yet. Cant stand the nose still but this is an amazing combo and look. Thank you for sharing.
Hey I get it; the nose is polarizing and I understand those who aren't a fan of it lol from my interactions with folks at a few cars & coffees, it's been pretty evenly split on like vs dislike. But thank you for the kind words otherwise!
2015 F80 M3 DCT | Tanzanite Blue | Gold Brown (sold)
2013 E92 M3 6MT | Mineral White | Fox Red/Black (sold)
Appreciate 1