View Single Post
      04-03-2023, 11:57 AM   #22
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYounglove10 View Post
Thanks for the comment sir. I’ve been watching your posts awhile now and wow, what a wonderful fleet.

That pricing sheet really puts it into perspective. An earlier commenter mentioned that the market realized the 911s were underpriced, which I agree with, but just wow. Makes it challenging being an enthusiast.

Minus the upgraded tech, how do you feel the 992 GTS compares to your previous 991.2 driving-wise. 992 GTS would be my #1 pick, just too pricey at this point in my life (31).
Well you took the tech out and frankly the 991.2 without that factor is almost as brilliant as the 992. The 992 is just a bit faster of course but the rest of the car really is not incredibly material in change. Now I have tuned my car, modded the exhaust, and created a roaring beast but is it worlds better from a price point- NO.

Id easily re rock a 991.2 as long as the warranty was intact via cpo or aftermarket but in reality these cars are relatively bulletproof. My GTS now has the not needed but appreciated PDCC and it does have, to me, the needed RAS so its just like a slot car running the streets. Porsche FEEL

If you can grab the car at a good price now, get it because .2's are going up in value as Porsche continues to press up new 911 msrps.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0