08-04-2022, 11:04 AM   #2
Nate.G82
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: TBII G82 6MT

Garage List
2021 BMW M4  [0.00]
Hi friend, since the choices are to be your weekend car, what do you value most for a weekend car besides the necessity of being able to seat you and your family? Do you enjoy the agility, engagement, new tech? If so, I'd go with the M3. Or do you prefer the luxury GT, v12 sound, and brand of Aston Martin?

This is a particularly interesting cross shop, since they do get pretty close in pricing. I personally think both cars look very good in different ways. The M3 is polarizing and aggressive, very stand out-ish. The DB11 is much more elegant, refined-looking vehicle. James Bond-like!

If I were in your situation, I'd probably pick the DB11. With your family in the car, I feel like you'd have to restrain yourself from really getting that driver engagement. Throwing the car around and what not. I already have the wife nagging me to slow down when I end up on a fun road. Your family may be different, and I'd have to say bravo on having a family that enjoys the adrenaline! But assuming that they want to feel safe and you don't want to get yelled at every time you want to have fun; the DB11 has that image of prestige, and the sound and design to back it up. If I'm going to have to tame my driving a bit for my family, then I'd rather have a more unique vehicle.

Of course, if the budget allows it.. why not get both and make the M3 your new daily?
Appreciate 0