View Single Post
      03-03-2021, 07:47 AM   #4993
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I can do it if I have the room to lay out the sheet. But I don't have that room in my laundry room. The sheets come out of the dryer and go on the bed, so the fitted sheet kind of gets folded/rolled to bring upstairs.
I think you know how anal I am. So here's the skinny on sheets at Casa de Raymond. Three sets of sheets for each bed. No more, no less. One to keep on bed and two as spares that are in rotation. Once, sometimes twice a week (mind you I don't sleep in my bed daily) the sheets come off, go in the washer and the next set gets pulled out of the closet and on the bed. Problem is that due to my lackluster fitted sheet foldery, the rest of my sheets look pristine, but my fitted sheet looks like....I pride myself on making humorous assimilations with things.....I'm drawing blank this morning, not enough caffiene....let's just say they are wrinkled all to shit by the time they get on the bed. Every other piece of bedding - pristine and clean, the fitted sheet looks like a sideways dumpster fire cook out.

Last edited by King Rudi; 03-03-2021 at 09:10 AM..
Appreciate 3
Dpc2u11503.00
cmyx6go15761.00
FizzyElf133.00