View Single Post
      03-28-2024, 09:57 AM   #24
brit.milltek
Rep
Drives: G87 M2

@kiysersosae

I am the Gm of Milltek USA and can with absolute confidence can say that you were well within your rights to ask for a replacement for this downpipe, it is absolutely not the quality we like to push out in to the world, I saw this post this morning and have requested that the UK Management do a review internally and re-look at your initial claim and speak to the team on how this should have been handled differently. From my side I can only apologize for the inconvenience and am sorry to see you losing your faith in us. We haven’t been bought out and are still under the same ownership we have always been, however like most companies we were impacted by workforce challenges during and after Covid in the UK. We’re continually working to evolve and take feedback like this seriously. If you want to reach out to me directly if you’re still interested in finding a suitable solution, I’d be more than happy to work with you. My email is brit@milltekcorp.com

Regarding the comments about the flow of the downpipe, I can absolutely see how there could be some misunderstanding on the design of this. The downpipe did reduce backpressure by 20% in its current design and although in images may look a lot different to other pictures online what’s not clear is the size of the catalyst used, we used a larger catalyst in a bit to avoid CEL, so may not be the right choice for everyone but certainly an option for people who are looking at more sound / flow without wanting to go stage 2 or remain with a Check Engine Light.

Again, if anyone wants to reach out to me directly for more information, I welcome it. My direct contact details are brit@milltekcorp.com and (865) 233 8918

Over the next week or so we are taking my personal G87 to the dyno to test a number of configurations including stock, downpipe, Turbo Back, X Pipe, Single Front Pipe to figure out what we’re actually achieving with each of these pieces and which set up achieves the best results under pressure.

I’d be happy to share that information with anyone who is interested in it!
Appreciate 8
Limegrntaln13542.00
Chi5828.50
mjj188.00
81bear429.00
M4Tejas797.00