View Single Post
      04-12-2021, 12:53 PM   #77
KevinGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Past 2015 M4, Current 2013 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep View Post
From the looks of it, I actually like the splitter and duckbill. I wish that the car had an actual diffuser though. It would complete the look for sure.
Variety is the spice of life, I mean, look at what Porsche does with the 911, they had a whopping 24 variants of the car.
I think this G82 generation is going to get many variations along the way, as they're going to add power and make suspension tweaks at various times, and call it a "new" version of M. I expect quite a few "specialty versions". ....which is why we ALL should feel so intrigued about future G8Xs since they got the base and opening versions so well sorted out. If the base model drives like this, imagine how well future G8X models will drive.

The AWD version is going to be lightning quick, and future versions with more power, less weight and suspension tweaks will be track animals. Can't wait!

But I'm getting a base model now, and may trade it in later for an upgrade in 3 to 4 years, because the LCI G82 may be the one to keep ...since the next generation of M may be a hybrid of some sort (fast as hell, but likely less thrilling).

If you like the way the G8X looks, getting one now (or later) is a no-brainer, because of how well they drive.
Appreciate 1
manuelf340.00