View Single Post
      03-28-2021, 01:46 PM   #13
M2_MEDUSA
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Comp. SpecialEdition

Getting in and out was a huge point he made and I don’t think it’ll resonate with many people until you sit in one. I had the dealer try to upsell me on the M4 comp from the M2 comp and when I sat inside the new M4 getting in was one thing but getting out felt like I was doing some sort of yoga routine ducking my head to miss the roof while simultaneously arching my back like a body building and twisting my hips while my upper body stayed straight it was the weirdest thing and I’ve sat in many buckets.

* Personal opinion below *
For me when I sat in the new M4 there was over whelming sence of OMG this is way to Preety and gorgeous a sence of specialness the car had. Which is great but for me that’s a hard buying factor for me. When I purchase a car the last thing I wanna feel is something that I don’t want to drive because I don’t wanna ruin it mess up the paint or damage anything inside. As a car enthusiast simple sometimes means more but for this interior which is way ahead of its competition gives me that overwhelming feeling of plz don’t drive me and sorry if this doesn’t resonate with anyone but it is merely personal opinion.
Appreciate 1
JustChris17485.50