11-18-2021, 07:16 AM   #8
madmedman
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G82 M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimM3 View Post
A picture of the exhaust of you car would be helpful to compare it to a non-opf ones
Thanks. I am going to hire a ramp and will make a video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc365 View Post
Maybe ask them if there should be a UK version or if they are the same?

Mine is a US Spec Comp (auto)

I don't think there is any difference between auto and manual in terms of exhaust spec

Maybe it's just a fitment issue if there is no difference between US and UK, I'm not sure. Worth calling Valvetronic
Thanks. Its good to know yours is also Comp spec. I was worried that there are different versions of the pipe.

Its on me that I believed the only difference between EU and US specs would be the fact that there would be an OPF instead of the CATs. Even the stock exhaust looks very identical despite being no OPFs in the US version.

I will call valvetronic about this. I have emailed them already. Could it also be that fitment is an issue? But I guess that is difficult to answer unless I get it up on a ramp.

It may be that my muffler guy hasnt done a G82 install yet and I need to find someone else to give it another go before I jump to conclusions.
The midpipe is so good looking that I am even thinking of putting it up as a decoration in my garage

Thanks guys for the input.

Last edited by madmedman; 11-18-2021 at 07:23 AM..
Appreciate 0