02-03-2021, 01:31 PM   #45
Art__Vandelay
Lieutenant Colonel
Croatia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
Similar as me. I’ve had all three series models including the E21 and two of each for some models. Add a couple of funfers and the tally is well into double digits. The only one I haven’t liked is the F10 and the F80 has been relatively so-so and I never loved it on the street.

I do love everything about our Cayenne (except anything needing a dealer visit) for what it is and a test drive of the 992 was bliss. I like what I see with the G8X but in many ways it’s similar to the F80 so I’m leaning towards the 992. Adding another ulcer inducing P-car dealer visit reason is the main reason I have doubts.
I still haven't test driven the 992, only looked at it at the dealer and sat in it. But I've watched about 157 videos on youtube and read about 36 reviews. That is always a sign that this might be the right car for me. Unfortunately, a test drive is currently not possible because of Covid. Meanwhile I configure the 992 every few days.

But I am still aware that the G80 has its advantages. However, there's a bit too much of an aftermarket vibe in the G80/G82 for my taste (as I've mentioned), which always looks kinda cheap IMO. But I'll have to see it in person.

You're looking for a S?

Last edited by Art__Vandelay; 02-03-2021 at 02:06 PM..
Appreciate 0