View Single Post
      12-12-2021, 10:57 AM   #56
moproblems
Beware of cheap bait!
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4 Isle of Man Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by moproblems View Post
So I spoke to representatives of both South Bend clutch and X Clutches at PRI today. South Bend gave me a card and told me to call their engineers when I need a clutch, saying that they would gladly put new friction surfaces on the disk and upgrade the springs in the pressure plate as a ship and return service. X stated that their s55 clutch may work with a modified flywheel. I will give their engineers a call on Monday.

[EDIT] To add, doing no lift shifts with the CDV was more than likely causing excess heat, causing the slip. I don't disagree that you were close, but I do think that deleting the CDV may have prevented it. South Bend agreed.
I also spoke to ACT on the last day of the show. It's on the docket BUT with supply chain issues things will take some time. The new Mod Twin is an amazing looking setup and I will probably try to wait until that comes out.

Also let's move on from getting your clutch warrantied and go to putting down power. Getting the dealership to warranty your clutch after beating the shit out of the car with an extra 100+ hp is a shitbird move. Pay to play.
Appreciate 1
Salespunk1745.00