View Single Post
      12-06-2021, 09:28 PM   #47
SickGTR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1000whpGTR/ F-82 YAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speed_M2 View Post
@SickGTR you had a piggyback (jb4)? Did you take it off?

I'm wondering how you were able to tell. Did you have it hooked up to any BMW scanners or w/e they use at the dealer?

If it's on the car it'll show. It has to be removed. My apologies if I'm not understanding this correctly.
I saw all the data they pulled from the car. I did not take anything off. Jb was and still is on the car. Like everyone else on this forum, I am friends with the service manager. Lol. We do car meets and use to go chasing ass on the weekends. When the BMW N.A rep came to check it all out, they had tons of info on the car. My boy was telling shit he had never seen or heard of. I had never thought once about trying to take everything of my car to try to get it covered. That's why I always laugh when people think they can get away with just " going back to stock". It's to late chief!! I posted somewhere before. When I smoked my tranny in my GTR , they went into the black box/CPU and had tons of info also. How many launches, highest oil temp/tranny temp. Boost records/ torqu limits air/fuel. This was in 2012 ish I think. So if Nissan had the ability to do all that in 2012, one would think BMW would at least be at that level or higher. That was almost 10 years ago
Appreciate 2
6speed_M23633.50
Salespunk1745.00