United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSHNGRY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
There is no replacement for Nardo. Great color choice. I ordered Dravit, although, I told myself if I ever ordered a car, it would be either Nardo, Fashion Gray, or Grigio Telesto, and After seeing the $103K price tag, and not wanting to remove anything else from the build, I chickened out. But Im jealous. And at the time of ordering, I had a Sonic Gray Pearl Accord, and a Sonic Gray Pearl Civic Type R. Which is similar to Brooklyn Gray with a lot of pearl. And although you have 3 cars the same color, theyre all BMWs, and thats a collection. I just bought the HOndas for a daily and because I liked the color. The Type R ended up being worth it, because I sold it right after I ordered my M4 and made $7,000 after putting 10K miles on it, over the 2 years I owned it. It was a good choice. Great choice on the CCBs as well. I love them, now that theyre broken in a little. The didnt seem to stop that great when they were brand new.

Sounds exactly like my color choices once upon a time.

My CCB's seem to bite pretty damn hard from day #1 though
The time I expected them to work better, was the first time I went 167 (M Drivers). Of course I was in Mexico, and the roads weren't great, but I expected the brakes to put me through the windshield, and I found myself yelling, "stop, stop, stop." Not fun. I did that a few times, haven't done it since. But they seem to be working better from 120-130ish.

Appreciate 0