View Single Post
      08-16-2021, 11:41 AM   #517
ROBERT1183
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 DRAVIT GREY 6SPEED

My initial thought process was to get a pre-owned GT3 after my F80 lease was up. I was able to recoup most of my lease on the F80 selling it to a wholesale dealer. But the prices on pre-owned GT3 have shot up with covid. I feel they will eventually come back down but not until more of the new 992 versions are released and people trade in their 991s. So I figured I would just lease the G80 M3 6 speed to hold me over for the next 3 years until I feel the price is right on a GT3. I just picked up my car Friday after having PPF and Ceramic coating applied. Drove it over the weekend and Idk if the lust for a GT3 is as strong any more. The G80 M3 has far surpassed my expectations. What a car!!! I was not a fan of the front at first release. But after stopping it pretty much daily at my local dealer to check them out It really grew on me. I now love the front. Even if a replacement bumper is made by an aftermarket company I cannot see myself replacing the factory bumber. I cant say that right now there is another car thats obtainable for me that I would rather have. (Obviously I would take a Ferrari Pista anyday of the week lol)
Appreciate 2
02M3ForMe4261.50
Salespunk1745.00