Master Chief
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exar Kun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglilsteve View Post
I called dealers up and down the east coast, including all of the DMV. I found DMV to be nearly fruitless, but this was in August. The two PA waitlists i was on were Bobby Rahal and Daniels BMW. I got my allocation from Daniels on 10/1, and dropped off of Bobby Rahal's list a couple weeks ago, where I was 3rd in line. They're a BMW center of excellence dealer so I would expect them to have as good a flow of allocations as anyone.
Nice I'll have to check them out. I'm not in a huge hurry, but I also don't want to wait a year if I can avoid it. Catonsville has a super loaded M3CX coming in soon that had its buyer fall through. Alexandria had one recently too. Seems like that's happening more often...maybe I'll get lucky and land somebody else's base M3 order.
Fingers crossed! Catonsville was a joke when I spoke to them in the summer. They wanted markup for allocations. They said they'd be willing to accept my order at MSRP, but would place people ahead of me if they came in after and paid a markup.

As long as you get it for MSRP, you win.
Appreciate 0