View Single Post
      09-30-2022, 08:41 PM   #50
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinGS View Post
Overall, the BMW M3 and M4 were the biggest drivers of growth last year, according to BMW, even though we’re not being given any exact numbers just yet. “The response to the new generation of the BMW M3 and BMW M4 has been simply overwhelming,” reports Timo Resch, Vice President Customer, Brand and Sales at BMW M GmbH. “We can therefore expect demand for these iconic sports cars to continue on an upward curve in 2022.”

2022 AWD sales have also been solid.

And now people are ordering their 2023 LCI and CSL models.

The next paragraph.

"Another couple of successful products were the BMW X5 M Competition and X6 M Competition. Both cars improved on their previous performance and added up to a great 2021. M Performance models played an important role too, particularly popular being the variants of the new BMW 4 Series Coupé, whose line-up consists of the BMW M440i Coupe and BMW M440i xDrive Coupe as well as the BMW M440d xDrive Coupe. Right behind those you’ll find the BMW X3 M40i as well as the BMW X7 M50i."

Give us the numbers for each model BMW, like you did in the past. The websites that have databases for past models is quite nice.

Last edited by M3WC; 09-30-2022 at 08:46 PM..
Appreciate 1
KevinGS3377.00