Quote:
Originally Posted by m34m View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90335e36m3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by m34m View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90335e36m3 View Post
Interior and exterior, the M is the least attractive car in the comparison, followed by the Giulia. At least with the others, there is some angle that is appealing. The M just sucks from every angle. Can't get to performance if I have to get myself to like the styling. Such a disappointment.
The car isn't cheap. You should not have to learn to like it. Can you learn to like an ugly broad? I guess. But why?
No doubt. I have a similar challenge with my M4CS. It's perfect looking, makes good power, but it's DCT, which is a hyped up automatic transmission. At least I look at it every time I walk away. I miss my 6 speed E92 M3. Great styling and it made all the right noises, I could even live without the torque.

The G80 is a hard pass though, it could run a 9 second quarter mile and I'd still pass.
If you're looking at an M4 CS there is no hesitation. I have an M3 CS and the DCT is great it makes driving the car an event. Don't believe the bullshit that the ZF is as good. Not to mention the design of these cars is peak BMW.
The zf8 is better than the DCT imo.

///M
Appreciate 1